The BEST BBQ Chicken PizzaCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This has become a Friday night tradition in our home! We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
1 pizza dough (not frozen)
1/3 cup BBQ sauce, more if needed
1-2 cups shredded chicken
2 cups mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup red onion slices
Roasted red tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Roll out the pizza dough if needed. Lightly brush oil on a pizza stone or large baking sheet, then place dough onto stone or pan.
- Place 1/4 cup BBQ sauce on the pizza dough with a spoon. Mix the remaining BBQ sauce together with the chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese over the dough and then add the chicken, onions and roasted red tomatoes.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and top with fresh cilantro.
- % Daily Value *
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.